|Join Us Here!|
A: My Current obsession is shopping! Though wedding shopping is tiring there is little hidden self-glory and excitement!
23. Put your iPod on shuffle and talk about the first 10 songs that pop up.
A: Lemme try this now:
Most will be thamizh numbers! I am sure you will enjoy the music! It definitely has no language.
1. Unnaal Unnaal – Ambikapathy
2. Iru Vizhi Unadhu – Minnale
3. Thiruppavai –
4. Adi Anarkali – Ullathai Alli thaa
5. My heart will Go On – Celine Dion
6. Un Vizhigalil – Maan Karate
7. Idhayathil Yedho Ondru – Yennai Arindhaal
8. Kattikida – Kaaki Sattai
9. Strawberry Kanne – Minsara Kanavu
10. Mannapenin Sathiyam – Kochadaiyaan
24. Pick one food item and beverage to live on forever.
A: Dosai and Water! I am very lazy, but I am not a fan of Maggi! 🙂
25. What are the 10 most significant events in your life?
A: I had to do some
1. My first Lady Bird bicycle – When dad agreed not to follow me and let me go on my first glorious ride to school! 🙂
2. List It All – My mother used to send me to nearby grocer shops to buy vegetables and other household stuffs. On occasions, I will go there more than 3 to 4 times in just 3 hours. My mother made me memorize all stuff, she never writes them on paper. Later, I figured visual stuff appeal more to me! 🙂
3. Think Twice – At school, I gave my classmate a chocolate and she gave me money for it. I was in my 2nd standard then, she gave me a note that I haven’t seen before. I didn’t know the value of it then. At home we had the habit of describing our day to parents. My cousin sister described it before me, my aunt scolded me for getting the money from the kid and I didn’t understand the mistake then. From that moment, I think twice before getting anything from anyone.
4. On Loss and Understanding – I lost my maternal grandfather when I was 11. I realized how much I missed him much later.
5. On Responsibility – I was elected Social Service Captain back in School!
6. My first technical Seminar at College
7. My first Thamizh Dramatics and the lengthy lines that I forgot during practice! 🙂
8. My first and last Hurdle event at school
9. Experiences in Love! Finally finding the right key to my lock!
10. Being a Freelance Writer! 🙂
26. What’s your favorite store to browse in?
A: Bookstore or the library too! I love spending time there! Just for the marriage season, I am in and around various stores. Cards and Clothes!
27. If you could turn into any animal for a day, which one would you pick?
A: A dog in India. Hopefully, I am not gonna be stolen to any dog festivals and butchered hopelessly. Hopefully, Yulin Dog Festival is banned by then or should I ban it? The same with Greyhound racing.
28. What did you want to be when you were a kid, teenager, now?
A: As a kid, I wanted to be an Electrical Engineer/ Bus Conductor and a Film Director. As a teenager, I wanted to be a Pilot! I am a Computer Science Engineer by profession and a writer by passion.
29. What bit of advice would you give to your 8 year old self?
A: Child abuse is incorrect, complain about it!
30. What do consider the best thing about starting a blog?
A: I spent a lot of time questioning about many things I doubted. Many things I wanted to learn about! One fine day, I realized it is wise to share words in an online journal and talk to myself instead! 😉 I am thankful for many friends who encouraged me to start a blog.