Stolen from: Love Me Some Surveys
I stole it from Sunday Stealing 🙂
1. Is there anyone else in the room with you atm? What are they doing?
A: If this means, At the moment, then I am in the hall and mom is in the kitchen! It is Diwali weekend and my mom made delicious mutton kuruma this morning!
2. Do you show your teeth when you smile, or do you prefer smiling with your lips closed?
A: Family photos and I give my 1km smile. I prefer smiling with lips closed for acquaintances
3. Would you rather be told the truth, even if it isn’t what you want to hear?
A: Yes I prefer knowing the truth even if it takes time for me to come to terms with it.
4. What is something that you plan to buy, as soon as you’ve saved up the money for it?
A: A Laptop
5. Do you play Sudoku?
A: Yes I do and I struggle clearing the critical level at a regular pace.
6. Have you ever had a migraine?
A: No, but my mother gets it once in a while and we try home made recipes nowadays, earlier she suffered a lot!
7. What was the last book you read for pleasure?
A: I read a detective story that was filled with humor, but I am trying to recollect the name of the author so that i can share it with my friend, but just couldn’t.
8. What was the last item of clothing you purchased for yourself?
A: It’s Diwali in India and just last week I purchased a Saree for me and gifts for family. Yesterday my sister gifted me another beautiful chudidar top!
9. Your first serious relationship, do you still talk to him/her?
10. Who is the last person you texted?
A: My man!
11. How close is your family?
A: We have gone through quite a lot of trouble in the past, if i compare this with the past, i must say we are closer than before! And I am thankful for that! 🙂
12. Is there anything too serious to be joked about?
A: Most truth are said in jokes! And for the serious things said earlier, we end up laughing now! 😛
13. Do you like to understand and have good knowledge of things?
A: Undoubtedly! I am better at this than before! 😀
14. What is worse? Back pain or shoulder pain?
A: Undoubtedly both! I have suffered from both due to travel.
15. Have you ever almost fallen off of something high off the ground?
A: Yes, Many times in my dreams
16. What’s one fruit you love in drinks?
A: Watermelon and lemon! 🙂
17. What is something simple that you’re afraid of?
A: Afraid of being polite to some people.
18. Has this weekend been good?
19. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
20: Last movie you watched in theaters and with whom?