Stolen from: My Random Randomness
I stole it from Sunday Stealing 🙂
1. If you were trapped in a room with the person who asked this for 24 hours, what would you do? The answer cannot be romantic or sexual.
A. That would be a strange one for a start and a lovely experience later I believe. Since we would be from different parts of the world, We must have a lot to know about each other. Like a bloggers day out! After all communication is the most powerful instrument.
2. If you could learn any language instantly, what would it be?
A. I like French for its beauty, but i prefer German! 😉
3. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A. I have one book named the lightwing and the dreamwalker. I have read it twice till now and both the times it has given me a different view about myself. Otherwise, it’s The power of now, its so powerful and so present that I forget what I read the moment I move to the next page. Some of the slogans from sivapuranam.
4. Favorite song lyric?
A. Way tooo many. To be specific I love Michael Jackson’s songs, every song has a beauty to itself. And Westlife has set my standards very high about guys and love.
5. Favorite Albums
A. In India every movie has 5 to 6 songs. So there are so many albums very close to my heart. A.R. RAHMAN, Deva, Illayaraja, Anirudh are some famous Indian music directors and many many more!
6. Which time of day would you say is best for you work-wise?
A. Anytime that is calm. Early morning before 8 or 10 and evening after 5, if I am at work.
7. Favorite city that you’ve visited?
8. Favorite city that you haven’t visited?
A. Well lots in the list in India especially the north and many in the south as well.
9. If you could donate $10,000 to charity, what charity would you pick?
A. I haven’t visited much places. But I have been a part of an NGO in Bangalore, Samarthanam Trust, they have been so helpful during my tough time. Its them, they help the blind to study and get jobs and provide residence too.
10. What is one book you wish you could get all your friends to read?
A. Many, Robin Sharma’s books, Ruskin Bond’s Funny side up and Freedom is not free by Shiv Khera
11. What is one movie you wish you could get all your friends to watch?
A. Every K.Balachander’s movie because I am currently watching these. Otherwise, the usual list that pops up in the IMDB list.
12. What do you think people assume about you from first glance?
A. People have said they assume I don’t talk much. Well, they also think I am arrogant. I laugh..
13. If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be?
A. I love to listen to anyone who plays the guitar, but I love to play the piano.
14. What is your favorite item of clothing?
A. Skirts and shorts. Learning to drape the saree properly.
15. Who was your first follower on your blog? Do they still follow you?
A. Subash Chander my blogger friend. But he has stopped updating his blog now.
16. If you could create one thing, what would it be?
A. The mindset to handle any failure that comes. Even better, the school that teaches children how to handle failure in life.
On a lighter note, lots of DIY projects at home.
17. Favorite superhero?
A. Thor! 😀 Indian, its Jai Hanuman
18. If you were to write an autobiography, what would you title it?
A. Maybe The Journey Of Finding Myself, with the help of everyone around
19. If you were to have a band, what would you call it?
A. Haha.. Never thought about that.
20. What is your favorite card/board game?
A. Card – uno and supplement. Board – carrom and ludo. 😉 Scrabble
21. What was the first IM service you used? Who was the first person you talked to on it?
A. yahoo i think. College friends or cousins.
22. If you could give a friendly hug to any one person, who would it be? Cannot be your romantic/sexual partner if you have one.
A. My cousin sister. I just did that today. After a long time felt happy.
23. Have you ever won any sort of contests? What kind?
A. I have participated in few contests and many I have lost closely per what the judges have always said. I have to participate in more. I will going forward.
24. Who was the last person you hugged? Cannot be your romantic/sexual partner if you have one.
A. My aunty before I left for the day from my cousin’s birthday today.
25. If you could be skilled in any one activity, what would it be? Cannot be romantic or sexual.
A. Writing. I love to write. 🙂 And maybe talking :p