1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Jan, 27th 2003,
I was in my 11th standard, excited about the World cup and busy collecting Dravid’s pictures and posters.
2. By this time next year, I …
Jan, 27th 2014,
might be in Bangalore, but I really want to be in Chennai.
But either way I will be preparing myself for better things to come.
3. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
Well, the chances are pretty less. It would definitely be a good one depending on the person being chosen.
4. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
5. Who is your greatest enemy?
6. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
A temple trip to Kumbakonam and Pondicherry.
7. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Mostly the thesaurus.
8. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
People call me Jay. My friends have many names for me. One of it is Rat (Eli in tamil)
9. What are you dreading at the moment?
One of the decisions taken should go fine.
10. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
I was there too. So now I am not bothered much, I am bored of playing that game.
11. If you find an outfit you love, but the size on the label is larger than you want, do you buy the outfit? Why or why not?
I would buy it if I can alter it and wear it. Yes, I am like that. 🙂
12. Even the biggest slackers are anal-retentive about something? What are you anal-retentive about?
Keeping my books and shelf in order.
13. Out of all the books, you read as a child, which one had the biggest influence on how you are today?
Enid Blyton’s Famous fives series. Those are the ones that taught life is to wander and find yourself. Face it and trust your intuition! 🙂
14. Which Golden Girl would you want to spend a night on the town with?
Just came to know about the Golden Girl series, I should watch it.
15. What is the one product you would never buy in its generic form even if the generic is half the price?
Anything made of snake skin. I would not buy it in the first place.
16. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
Not that old yet! 🙂 I still believe in Santa.
17. What is the one smell that turns your stomach without fail?
18. If someone holds out a carton of milk to you and asks you to sniff it to see if it’s spoiled, do you?
My mom does that but my mom says it better!
19. You have a completely free day and $2000.00, What are you doing?
Well, the same amount in INR is a good sum. Some shopping, some saving, some payoffs.
20. What is the most used item in your home?
TV and computer.