1. Did someone die in that last movie you watched?
A: Nope. I watched a Tamil movie released in the year 1986 yesterday. And it was comic-drama named Samsaram adhu minsaaram. No one died, but everyone’s ego dies in the movie! 😛
2. Are the trees pretty colors outside for you now or at all?
A: Thankfully, I am surrounded by a mango, a coconut tree and a curry leaf tree.
3. Have you ever made a bad first impression on someone’s parents?
A: Oh Yes, I wish I had made it on a particular person’s family. It could have resolved a big problem for me.
4. When’s the last time you video recorded something on TV?
A: I just took a photo from the running news and it was APJ Abdul Kalam’s death news! 🙁
5. What is a career you wanted to have when you were younger, and still kind of want to have now?
A: Many actually. I can specifically say a couple of them. A pilot when I was a kid. I have thought about being a Radio Jockey for almost a decade! 😛
6. What are your views on sunflowers?
A: I remember something from the school days:
“Like a Sunflower that follows every movement of the sun!”
7. What is your favorite incense or candle scent?
A: Sandal and Rose.
8. Caramel apples or candy apples?
A: Candies! 🙂
9. Have you ever walked into a wall?
A: Many a times! 😀
10. Would you ever or do you make your dog wear a bandana?
A: I would love to. I want to try that for my pet.
11. Do you find dandelions when they’re gone all white pretty?
12. What makes you laugh?
A: Everything silly but only when I am not angry.
13. The scariest moment of your life?
A: The one thought that scared me to the core of my life happened two years back! Thinking about it still scares me!
14. What’s the coolest thing you’ve bought lately?
A: I am going to get a cell phone now.
15. What’s the worst you’ve had to do because of losing a bet?
A: I had to pay 100Rs! 😛 That’s a lot when you have little to spend at the end of the month. But nothing worst. Touch wood.